Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and when it is gluten free its like a cherry on the cake. This gluten free breakfast recipe will keep you going the entire day.
- Quinoa – 1 Cup
- Eggs – 2
- Chopped Avocado – 1
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt and Black Pepper – To taste
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 Lemon
- Boil quinoa in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, covered, 2 to 4 minutes for slightly runny yolks.
- Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the quinoa topped with the fried eggs and avocado.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice.