- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- 1 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers (green and red)
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, parboiled
- 1/2 Cup Carrots Diced
- salt to taste
- 100 g tofu
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
For The Garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion greens
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the spring onion (only white portion) and garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the bell peppers, carrot, broccoli and salt and sauté on a high flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tofu, soy sauce and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute, stirring once in between.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.